Ability at Work Services
Are you an Employer, Insurer, Case Manager, Vocational Rehabilitation Professional, Lawyer, Health Practitioner, Employee, or person with an injury or discomfort?
Ability at Work’s Registered Kinesiologists, Vocational Rehabilitation and Disability Management Consultants provide many services for you in your geographical area.
This is effective in saving and eliminating the costs of disability, resolving disability claims, and maximizing abilities and efficiency in your employees, clients, company or organization.
- Ergonomic Assessments to identify risks and hazards in any occupation
- Worker Accommodation Assessments for Early and Safe Return to Work
- Ergonomic Training Seminars and Programs Office Workstation Ergonomic Assessments
- Industrial, Construction, Health Care, Retail, Service Industry, and other types of Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical and Cognitive Demands Analyses for all Occupations (PDA’s, JSA’s, WSA’s)
- Lunch n’ Learn Programs
- Ergonomic Workshops & Seminars
Return to Work Services:
- Functional Abilities Evaluations/Functional Capacity Evaluations (FAE’s/FCE’s)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Vocational Needs Assessments
- Vocational Evaluations (completed by a vocational assessor)
- Work Hardening and Conditioning Programs
- Disability Management
- Case Management
- Functional Restoration Programs
- Exercise Therapy for injuries and other conditions
- Personal Training
- Exercise for Special Needs
- Specialty in Back Pain, and other Musculoskeletal injuries or discomfort
- Therapies to assist with Neurological Conditions
Ability at Work will provide professional, timely, individualized, and comprehensive Ergonomics, Kinesiology and Return to Work services to maximize ability and minimize disability.
Reach out to us today to get started with one of our qualified professionals.