[ SPU04 ]
The Benefits of Sit/Stand Adjustability.
- Research indicates a Stand/Sit workstation provides significant benefits to employees and employers.
- Work-related injury/illness can decrease 28%, lost time can decrease 82% and productivity can increase 17% with a sit/stand workstation.
- When working at a sit/stand workstation, an employee will change posture approximately 3 or 4 times per day .
- Standing increases respiration and reaction alertness and allows the employee greater mobility.
- A sit/stand environment promotes beneficial postural changes and can improve comfort ratings by 26%.
- Additional 2" - 11" height adjustment (infinite range positioning)
Attaches to most keyboard arms and platforms
Platform and keyboard arm not included