The Workfit A Suspended Keyboard Dual sit-stand up workstation is a unique design that adds extra ergonomic benefit. The suspended keyboard feature allows the keyboard to be positioned below the desk level, providing optimal comfort while computing. The Workfit A workstation is height adjustable and it moves your monitor and keyboard with one simple motion. It allows you to change your position from sit to stand whenever you want and when requiring ample desk space, simply fold the keyboard up and swing the arm out of your way.
- The work station includes an arm, desk clamp, grommet mount, monitor riser, crossbar bow, 2 monitor pivots, Keyboard tray, keyboard tray support bracket, worksurface, assembly fasteners, Velco, cable wrap, and adjustment tools.
- Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
- LCD weight 4.5–10 lbs (2.0–4.5 kg) each
- Worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Keyboard tray ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg)
- LCD and keyboard adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem
- LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently
- Maximum LCD height adjustment = 25" (63.5 cm)
- Supports monitor size up to 24''
- Keyboard tray can drop < 4'' (10 cm) below desktop surface in sitting
- Keyboard tray can be installed in three different positions centered, offset right and offset left
- Integrated cable management hides all the wires
- Worksurface Dimensions: Approximately 22" W x 0.22''H x 10"D
- Desk clamp attaches to edge up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 0.5" to 2.5" (7–65 mm) wide and up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm)
- Colour and Material: Black and Polished aluminum
- Warranty manufacturer direct 5 years
NOTE: To span between standing and sitting heights, extra long computer cables may be required for your system. Please contact the store at email@example.com.