The upCentric 2L is an electric height adjustable table that allows workers to easily alternate between seated and standing positions throughout the workday to reduce stress and tension and to improve circulation throughout the body.
Moving the table is intuitive with the easy-to-use up/down control with four position memory. The quiet motors housed in each of the table’s legs ensure a quick, smooth transition in positions.
The sturdy upCentric 22" frame is offered with a 24" x 48" tabletop. The durable open frame design provides optimal knee clearance and space for storage.
Sale Price of $709.00
Sale Price Expires on April 30, 2021.
Shipping to Canadian Provinces: $90.00 + Tax
Sale Price is Available in 2 Colour Options with Silver Frame Only
- Tabletop Size: 24" x 48"
- Height Range: 21.6" - 47.9" (Not including the thickness of tabletop)
- Depth of Frame: 22"
- Assembly Time: 30-45 mins
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Travel Speed: 1.6" per second
- Max Power Draw: 280 W
- Sound Level: 39 dB
- Power Cord Length: 78.75"
- Boxed Size/Weight: 43.7" L x 8.25" W x 11" H - 92 lbs
- Product Warranty: 10 Years (Frame), 5 Years (2 Motors)