The tCentric Hybrid™ is the perfect fusion between aesthetics and the highest ergonomic standards. The dual curve backrest is designed to hug the user’s back for superior lateral support, while also providing excellent lumbar and thoracic support.
The use of ergoCentric’s patented technology provides infinite back height adjustment capabilities, an essential feature of a quality ergonomic task chair. The tCentric Hybrid’s minimalist design and available ergonomic options, let it transform from a stylish chair that enhances any office setting to a fully ergonomic chair for the most demanding users.
Features & Specifications
- 5" patented back height adjustment system
- Dual curve mesh backrest
- 19"w x 25"h
- Head rest option available - see pricing!
- 4" Adjustable swivel arms
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam
- Eight ply hardwood seat structure
- Tailored upholstery on seat pan
- 20"w x 19"h
- Infinite lock free float
- Back angle adjustment
- Adjustable spring tension
- Infinite forward tilt lock out
- 2.5" Depth adjustable seat slider
Pneumatic Lift (seat height):
- 125mm pneumatic lift (16.5"-21.5")
- 26" Glass reinfornced nylon high profile base
- 5 Dual wheel nylon casters
- Boxed Weight: 56 lbs
- Size: 11.7 cu.ft
FREE SHIPPING TO MOST PROVINCES IN CANADA!
* Chair comes in black unless specified. Email email@example.com to inquire about other fabric colour options. For more information about additional options (such as air lumbar, different seat sizes, etc) please contact us!