*Made in Canada*
A proven favourite, the Marathon was designed to provide the ultimate contour fit with lumbar support, and extensive personal adjustments. The Marathon has been specifically engineered to support most users between the 5th and 95th percentiles.
- High Back - height adjustable in 1/2" increments
- Original (REG) seat pan with HR foam and integrated seat depth adjuster
- GL135 - 5 1/4" stroke - gas lift
- Black 24" five star nylon base
- Twin wheel hooded carpet casters (CC)
- Head Rest Option Available - see pricing
- Grade 2 Staccato fabric in your choice of colour
- Multi-Tilt control
- Backrest Width: 19 1/2"
- Backrest Height 22 1/2"
- Seat Depth: 20 1/2"
- Seat Width: 20 1/4"
- Seat Height Range: 16 1/2" - 21 3/4"
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Cube: 7.8 Feet
Independent adjustments for seat height, seat angle, back angle, integrated seat depth adjuster, plus swivel tilt and infinite tilt lock. This allows the user to position the chair in any stationary position throughout its tilting range. The forward tilt dial allows the user to choose a resting seat angle of 3½° rearward , or a forward incline of 5° or any value in between. Back height adjustments can be made in 1/2” increments while seated, with our internal ratchet system.
Arm Pivot Mechanisms
The tracking arm mechanism has a unique motion. As the arm pad is pushed forward it will simultaneously angle in 20 degrees toward the user. It is an acceptable travel for many tasks and applications. This mechanism is incorpoated into the #7 configuration and pad.
The full 360 degree pivot mechanism adds a greater degree of flexibility in terms of arm pad placement. The pivot point is located slightly rearward of the center point allowing for two distinct fore/aft placement options. The increased pivot range allows the arm pads to be brought closer to the user. This pivot option is ideal for intensive computer users. This pivot style is incorporated into the #8 and #9 configurations and pads.
As registered kinesiologists, we suggest the #8 Swivel Arm with the 360 degree pivot mechanism. *Note* This arm is not pictured above.
* For more information about the available options or to request a quote please contact us!