*Made in Canada*
The Endurance chair provides the ergonomics and comfort for individuals with a more ample stature. It is excellent for round the clock use in applications such as call centers or any multi-use office environment.
- High Back - height adjustable in 1/2" increments
- LSP (long) - 21 1/2" x 21 1/2" seat pan HR foam and integrated seat depth adjuster
- GL135 - 5 1/4" stroke - gas lift
- Black 26" five star nylon base
- Twin wheel hooded carpet casters (CC)
- Head Rest Option Available - see pricing
- Grade 2 Staccato fabric in your choice of colour
- Multi-Tilt control
- Backrest Width: 20"
- Backrest Height 22 1/2"
- Seat Depth: 21 1/2"
- Seat Width: 21 1/2"
- Seat Height Range: 16 1/2" - 21 3/4"
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Cube: 7.8 Feet
Independent adjustments for seat height, seat angle, back angle, integrated seat depth adjuster, plus swivel tilt and infinite tilt lock. This allows the user to position the chair in any stationary position throughout its tilting range. The forward tilt dial allows the user to choose a resting seat angle of 3½° rearward , or a forward incline of 5° or any value in between. Back height adjustments can be made in 1/2” increments while seated, with our internal ratchet system.
Arm Pivot Mechanisms
Only two types of arm mechanisms are available for this model. You have the choice between the #4 Adjustable "T" Arm and the #5 Breakaway Arm. The #4 Adjustable "T" Arm is pictured above in the model picture. Specifications on each arm are also pictured above.
* For more information about the available options or to request a quote please contact us!