- High Back - height adjustable in 1/2" increments
- Original (REG) seat pan with HR foam and integrated seat depth adjuster
- GL 75 - 3" stroke - gas lift
- Black 26" five star nylon base
- Twin wheel hooded carpet casters (CC)
- Head Rest Option Available - see pricing
- Grade 2 Staccato fabric in your choice of colour
- Knee-Tilt control
- Backrest Width: 20"
- Backrest Height 23"
- Seat Depth: 20 1/2"
- Seat Width: 20 1/4"
- Seat Height Range: 17 1/4" - 20 1/4"
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Cube: 7.8 Feet
The Knee-Tilt mechanism includes most of the same features of the Multi-Tilt, with the additional benefit of an enhanced forward pivot point and also includes the integrated seat depth adjuster. This allows the operator to easily recline in the chair while keeping their feet firmly planted on the floor. Back height adjustments can be made in 1/2” increments while seated, with our internal ratchet system.
Arm Pivot Mechanisms
The tracking arm mechanism has a unique motion. As the arm pad is pushed forward it will simultaneously angle in 20 degrees toward the user. It is an acceptable travel for many tasks and applications. This mechanism is incorpoated into the #7 configuration and pad.
The full 360 degree pivot mechanism adds a greater degree of flexibility in terms of arm pad placement. The pivot point is located slightly rearward of the center point allowing for two distinct fore/aft placement options. The increased pivot range allows the arm pads to be brought closer to the user. This pivot option is ideal for intensive computer users. This pivot style is incorporated into the #8 and #9 configurations and pads.
As registered kinesiologists, we suggest the #8 Swivel Arm with the 360 degree pivot mechanism. *Note* This arm is not pictured above.
* For more information about the available options or to request a quote please contact us!