The DXT Ergonomic Mouse 2 from City Ergonomics is a fingertip vertical mouse designed to enable the hand and wrist to adopt a relaxed vertical posture. Control of the mouse is achieved by using the small muscles and joints of the fingers as opposed to the larger muscle groups of the shoulder and arm. Since the fingertips provide much greater precision than the arm, this makes the DXT mouse suitable for users seeking precision and fine control. The DXT Ergonomic Mouse 2 features light click buttons to minimize the effort required for clicking. The unique ambidextrous design enables the user to easily balance the workload between the left and right hands. The convenience of wireless lets the user casually switch between right and left hand use without the inconvenience of rerouting a cord.
The DXT Ergonomic Mouse 2 moves with minimal resistance, requiring nominal effort to accomplish effective cursor control. The weighted zinc base provides vertical stability and enhanced tactile feedback. There are four DPI (dots per inch) settings, further enhancing the sensitivity and increasing accuracy when performing fine cursor movements. This also permits the user to have greater control over the speed of the cursor when performing tasks requiring different degrees of control. For extended battery life, the DXT Wireless goes into "Sleep" mode after approximately 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Ambidextrous Design: The symmetrical design of the DXT allows the use by either the right of left hand. This feature means that the DXT Ergonomic Mouse can be used to aid in recovery from or to potentially prevent upper limb disorders.
- Compact Ergonomic Design: Although compact in design, the DXT Ergonomic Mouse works well for a broad range of hand sizes. Since it is held primarily through the fingertips and controlled by the fingers, even those with larger hands are able to achieve effective control without facing the task of trying to "grip" a mouse which is too small. The more "pen-like" movement is natural to most users, requiring minimal adjustment to the method of movement. The compact size and minimal degree of movement required makes the DXT well-suited to mobile usage or deployment where limited space is available.
- Precision Grip Design: The DXT Mouse 2 has an optimum fingertip grip which allows the user to hold and move it accurately. The shape and size of the DXT are what allows the thumb and finger to work together to facilitate higher accuracy and performance. The DXT takes advantage of the higher sensory input afforded by fingertips and thumbs, input that traditional palm-based mouse designs cannot provide.
- 4 DPI Settings: Selectable resolution of 500/1000/1500/2000 dots per inch. The selectable resolution allows you to quickly change the speed of your cursor to allow for different tasks and increased accuracy.
- Light Click Buttons: The New DXT Ergonomic Wireless Mouse 2 now features Light Click Buttons to reduce the effort required to perform Left and Right click functions
- Convenient Carry Pouch: The DXT Ergonomic Mouse 2 Wireless includes a convenient carry bag.
- USB Connection Plug and Play: No software to install. The DXT Mouse 2 lets you get started quickly.
- Wireless Convenience: The DXT Ergonomic Wireless Mouse 2 eliminates the need for a wire. This makes it convenient for those locations where routing a wire means that a wired mouse is not practical.
- Width: 2.2" (5.6cm)
- Depth (front to back): 1.8" (4.5cm)
- Height: 3.2" (8.1cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz (93 g)
- Charging Cable Length: 72" (1.8 m)
- Laser Resolution: 500/1000/1500/2000 dpi
- Interface: USB, 2.4 GHz Wireless
Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Mac: Mac OS 10.4 or higher
- Warranty: 2 years
- Package Contents: DXT Ergonomic Wireless Mouse 2, Charging Cord, Carry Pouch, User Guide