DAC Height Adjustable Articulating Dual Monitor Arm is a great ergonomic solutions for your work place or home office. Made of durable steel and metal for long term use and are an excellent value.
Ideal for individuals who use two monitors throughout the day. The monitor that is primarily used should be placed directly in front of the worker. If both monitors are used equally throughout the day, they should be placed directly beside each other, with the inside border in line with the worker. This improves workplace ergonomics decreasing neck and back ergonomic injuries. The monitors should be placed at an ergonomically correct location that limits neck flexion or extension, with the individual's eyes in line with the top third of the monitor.
- Fits all LCD/LED monitors up to 27" with a max weight of 20 lbs, and two can be accommodated at the same time
- Articulating monitor arms extend up to 16.25''
- Arms can be locked tight for touch screen applications
- Easy C-clamp installation on the edges of work surfaces up to 2" thick
- The 16" post-height can raise the center line of your monitor to 19"
- Tilt screen +/- 15 degrees to help facilitate the best ergonomic position
- Made of durable steel and metal for many years of reliable use
- Includes cord clips to keep the wires organized
- Easily tighten components with the T-Bar allen key for touch screen use
- Includes T-bar allen key for easy adjustments with convenient storage slot in base cover
- Also available in a single monitor arm, see on product page.
- Capable of 360 degree rotation
- Post height of 16" (41cm)
- 8 1/2"W x 16 1/2"D x 16"H
- Colour: Silver
- Warranty - 1 year