MP-206 Black and MP-207 Silver
DAC Flex Dual Monitor Arm is a great ergonomic solutions for your work place or home office. Made of durable steel and metal for long term use and are an excellent value. Ideal for individuals who use two monitors throughout the day. The monitor that is primarily used should be placed directly in front of the worker. If both monitors are used equally throughout the day, they should be placed directly beside each other, with the inside border in line with the worker. This improves workplace ergonomics decreasing neck and back ergonomic injuries. The monitors should be placed at a height that puts the worker's eye height level with the top third of the screen.
- Fits all LCD/LED monitors up to 27" with a max weight of 20 lbs, and two can be accommodated at the same time
Easily adjust monitor positions to accommodate sitting and standing
- Adjustable tension springs to hold monitors in desired position
- Comes with desk clam or grommet mount
- Integrated cable management system
- monitor can tilt -90 to +85 degrees
- Arms in 2 sections extends up to 24'', may be used as a single section arm
- Works with any monitor that is VESA MIS-D compliant
- Die cast aluminium components. Monitor plate, desk clamp, and post made of steel
- 360 degree rotation
- Post height of 12.5''
- Colour: available in Black and Silver
- Warranty manufactures limited 1 year