The upCentric 2L is an electric height adjustable table that allows workers to easily alternate between seated and standing positions throughout the work day to reduce stress and tension and to improve circulation throughout the body.
Moving the table is intuitive with the easy-to-use up/down control with four position memory. The quiet motors housed in each of the table’s legs ensure a quick, smooth transitions in positions.
The sturdy upCentric 22" frame is offered with a 24" x 48" tabletop. The durable open frame design provides optimal knee clearance and space for storage.
- Tabletop Size: 24" x 28"
- Height Range: 21.6" - 47.9" (Not including thickness of tabletop)
- Width Range: 42" - 72"
- Depth of Frame: 22"
- Assembly Time: 5 - 10 mins
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Travel Speed: 1.6" per second
- Max Power Draw: 280 W
- Sound Level: 39 dB
- Power Cord Length: 78.75"
- Boxed Size/Weight: 43.7" L x 8.25" W x 11" H - 92 lbs
- Product Warranty: 10 Years (Frame), 5 Years (Motor)
Other sizes of table tops and frames are available. Please PHONE or Email to discuss options and place an order. Shipping fees included in price.